Celebrate the most romantic day of the year with the OHMCollection. Allow our talented team of chefs, sommeliers and fine dining servers handle all the details, both big and small, ensuring your special night out is perfect in every way.
At Ocean House
Valentine’s Day – two ways! On Friday evening, February 10th, let Seasons set the mood with a tempting menu of four palate-enticing courses before retreating to the Ballroom for a delectable dessert buffet and intimate performance of classic love songs by the talented Scott Dreier. Then, on Tuesday evening, February 14th, join us in Seasons for a traditional dinner service spilling with added holiday romance. To learn more and view the menu, please click here.
– $125/ person (plus tax and gratuity) for dinner and performance
– $95/ person (plus tax and gratuity) for dinner only; optional wine pairings may be added for $65/ person
– $45/ person (plus tax and gratuity) for concert and dessert buffet only.
At Weekapaug Inn
Steal away with your sweetheart to the quiet village of Weekapaug on February 14th, and delight in the most romantic time of the year. Wine, dine and let sparks fly as you enjoy a celebratory glass of sparkling wine and taste through Chef Devin Bozkaya’s spectacular four-course tasting menu, or take your pick from a separate à la carte menu that’s sure to impress. To learn more and view the menu, please click here.
– $65/ person (plus tax and gratuity) for dinner; optional wine pairing may be added for $35/ person.
At Spicer Mansion
Make this Valentine’s Day one to remember. Spoil your sweetheart with a romantic, six-course tasting menu on Tuesday evening, February 14th. With Chef Jennifer Backman’s exquisite presentation and optional wine pairings accompanying each course, the evening will be an intimate night out you won’t soon forget. To learn more and view the menu, please click here.
– $125/ person; optional wine pairing may be added for $105/ person.